Information about Traditional Submissions can be found below.
The Carnation Collection
Hecate, the goddess of magic, has deployed Hermes with a message.
She is in need of stories that exhume the power of your inner world, your inner self.
Just like the goddesses who came before: Hera, Demeter, Hestia, Artemis, Athena, Persephone, and Aphrodite.
Which do you trust with your truth?
Is your soul bound to Hera and her temperamental wiles?
Does it live free and run with the animals like Artemis?
Or, does it rule the war rooms and squash the idiocracy like Athena?
Whichever goddess you so choose, Hecate needs your story. The temple has been found. The sacred text opened.
Enter below. Her words are within:
Traditional Submissions are CLOSED.
Keep watching for the next open submission cycle.
Anthology submissions are open and can be found above.
Please be patient as we work through the large volume of submissions we’ve received.
Wild Ink Publishing is at the beginning of its journey as a traditional publisher. As such, we can only accept a limited number of manuscripts for publication each year.
If you are a new author or poet, without previous publications, consider submitting to one of our literary anthologies below. Doing so will give us the opportunity to get to know you, and learn your writing style before you take the leap toward an official contract. This isn’t necessary, but it is a great way to get your first publishing credit.
We will need:
- A query letter telling us a bit about yourself and your manuscript.
- Please include:
- Information about yourself, (education, interestest, previous writing experience)
- Information about your perfect reader (demographic)
- Information about your social media following and reader base (it’s okay if you have none, so don’t let this hold you back)
- Comparable works
- Please include:
- A one-page (or less) synopsis of your manuscript.
- The first ten pages of your manuscript (we do not expect perfectly edited pages, but we do not want your first draft. We are looking for a reflection of your writing style, strong characters and an interesting attention grabbing hook).
Please send your entire packet to
Reach out! We would love to chat.